Thursday, July 26, 2012

Definition of Music

I listen to all sorts of genres of music.

Rock, Grunge, Folk, Techno, Dubstep, Electronic, Classical, Pop, etc.. 

I hear a lot of "Dubstep isn't music" or "Pop isn't music"..  But, Isn't it though? Music is what people use to become inspired.  I listen to music to get through the day, without it, life would be bland and un-colorful. Music shouldn't be defined by how you make it, music should be defined by how powerful it makes us. 

I have a friend, who does NOT like guitarists.. my friend believes that guitarists are lazy because they don't properly read sheet music, therefore don't make music. 

I don't believe that, not for a second. You don't need to read the music, you need to feel it, make it apart of you. 

There thats my deep thought for the day.. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment